We lost a very special friend this week… Dionissis (Denis) Minetos. His untimely departure was a shock to all of us who knew him. It is difficult to part with such a dear friend whom I have known for more than thirty years. He was a person with a positive disposition, full of kindness, expressed in his ever-smiling face. Dionissis and Valarie were part of our small circle of friends. We have plenty of memories of spending time together, celebrating birthdays and anniversaries, partying, going camping, and playing soccer and basketball, among many other things. I used to at times affectionately call him “Dennis the menace” because of his passion and competitiveness at basketball, soccer, backgammon and pictionary (his drawings were legendary, causing us to die of laughter!…). Continue reading
Looking for Something?
- Remembering Dionissis (Dennis) Minetos – by Petro Yuanidis
- Remembering Chris Floudas – by Jason Souvaliotis and Stella Korre
- Scholarship Dinner 2016 – Closing Remarks by Event MC Dr. Alex Kalamarides
- Getting to know Houston and the HPST – by Lena Patsidou
- Favorite Memories from my Nine Years on the Board – by George Zombakis
Μιχάλης Νικολάου on Remembering Dionissis (Dennis)… Jim on Remembering Chris Floudas… ALEX A KALAMARIDES on Scholarship Dinner 2016… Μιχάλης Νικολάου on Scholarship Dinner 2016… Alexander Gabriles/G… on Getting to know Houston and th… Haralambos Nikitopou… on Christmas with HPST – by… kkioannou on Reading Guide for a Great Book… KATERINA FILI on Welcome to the HPST blog!… Costas Metaxas on The Year in Review Μιχάλης Νικολάου on The Hellenic Professional Soci…